Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Vice President /Senior Vice President, Sales Manager
Eurex Frankfurt AG Singapore Branch • Singapore
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your Area of Work
The sales manager is responsible to identify, build up and maintain a strong relationship to APAC financial institutions (with strong focus on Singapore and Hong Kong) covering predominantly equity and index products and services. This requires a direct relationship with sell-side clients (including D1 desks, sales, and execution teams) and buy-side firms (including funds, asset managers, SWF, pension funds, insurance etc). It includes increasing the (in) direct trade flow out of APAC region by attracting new customers and exchange members, and contributions to the sales initiatives and projects for the region. The candidate will work closely with Eurex APAC equity index sales team, as well as the global sales teams, and will be reporting to the APAC Head of Market Development and Head of Equity & Index Sales.
- Facilitating Sales initiatives based on combining a sound understanding of the customer’s needs, processes, and business models to grow the usage of Eurex equity and index product suite
- Deliver in three dimensions:
- o Increase distribution & trading activity
- o Grow trustful client relationships
- o Provide customer intelligence into Eurex’ product & service design processes
- Cultivate and manage key relationships with buy-side and sell-side clients to grow the usage, and generate support, for existing and new products and services
- Generate short and longer-term sales solutions to expand footprints in the region (with focus on Singapore and Hong Kong)
- Active participation in industry-relevant associations and representation of the company at events & conferences
- Support in creating and executing regional and product specific sales plans
- High level of familiarity of capital markets, derivatives, and relevant regulations impacting the exchange and clients in the region
- The position requires frequent travelling to Asian financial markets & Europe
- University degree level and/or min. 5-8 years’ experience in the international financial industry
- Strong sales experience with broad network and relationship to APAC financial institutions, as well as client relationship management skills is key
- Distinct knowledge about futures and options derivatives products, clearing processes and risk management
- Strong problem solving & integrated thinking skills with a solutions-oriented approach to challenges
- Proficient & self-confident manner with excellent presentation skills to confidently and clearly articulate views
- Excellent communication skills with strong written and oral proficiency in English.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
As part of employees’ welfare you benefit from an annual allowance in addition to your usual salary.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Our hybrid work model
Personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we offer our employees the flexibility to work remotely several days per week in line with business needs and local regulation.
Top up your pension! We pay you a pension allowance which is meant to build up additional retirement savings on top of your mandatory statutory contributions.