Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Working Student - Application Management for Regulatory Outsourcing Management (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
As a working student (f/m/d) you will support the international team of regulatory Outsourcing Coordinators in Deutsche Börse AG in Eschborn. You will in particular work closely with other experts in the team and other group companies to further develop the digital support for the Outsourcing Governance processes. Convince the stakeholders about your ideas. Listen to the ideas of other and evaluate a potential solution that should be implemented into our digital workflow platform. From the writing of stories, priorisation, communication to developers as a business analyst, testing and finally documentation in respective handbooks, you will be involved in the entire development cycle and will make a great impact to improve the user journey through the required governance process.
- You will assist in maintaining oversight of the entire optimization project
- You will gain interesting insights into the development of a workflow application in tension with regulatory requirements
- You will work together with the team on the creation and priorisation of development stories
- You will work together with the team during the testing and documentation of the new functionality
- You can have the opportunity to prepare and conduct live or virtual trainings to make users aware of new functionality (Training-Videos, Classroom-Trainings)
- You are enrolled at a state-recognized university as a regular student during the entire period of activity and have completed at least 2 semesters (Study focus in the field of computer science, mathematics, physics, economics, business studies, law, humanities or other relevant fields)
- You are interested in Banking, financial and capital markets, and the regulatory environment
- Thanks to your cooperative nature, you quickly find your way into the team. You are characterized by good communication skills, willingness to perform, ability to work independently as well as good organizational skills. // Your affinity for numbers and very good analytical skills help you to quickly familiarize yourself with new topics
- You have very good knowledge of MS Office applications (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.