Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Working Student - Asset Servicing Product Development (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
As a central securities depository (CSD) headquartered in Frankfurt/Main, Clearstream Banking AG operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for German securities.
Your area of work
European Custody Products – Asset Servicing Product Development is responsible for the definition and (further) development of all products and services that Clearstream Banking has to offer its customers in the areas of Securities Settlement, Custody and Administration in the European Custody area. This includes in particular the integration of Asset Servicing requirements (e.g. ECMS, SRD II, etc.) and new market trends. In addition, ECP/ AS Product Development is in intensive contact with customers, associations, reference data providers, trading venues, CCPs and DMOs, as well as various DBAG internal departments. In an international and dynamic team you will be able to gather valuable experiences and to combine the theory of the university with practical knowledge. You will be actively involved in the processes through diverse and interesting tasks.
- You participate and support the Product/ Project Management Office in regard to managing, planning and reporting project activities.
- You can independently handle organizational and content related tasks.
- You support the creation of Power Point presentations, Word documents, market analysis, and other planning and steering instruments.
- You handle and manage clients’ requests.
- You assure quality, correctness and on time delivery of sub-elements for client presentation and publications.
- You support Market Member Readiness and Internal Readiness activities.
- You support to the Head of Unit.
- In addition to these exciting tasks, you will gain insights in the area of post-trading, e.g. settlement, custody.
- During the entire period of work, you are enrolled in a state-recognized university as a regular student on economics, law, informatics, mathematics or business studies.
- You have already gained first practical experience in the context of analysis preparation, power point presentations (e.g. experience abroad, internships) and in the capital markets area.
- You are interested in Financial and Capital Markets.
- You have hands-on approach and solution-oriented thinking.
- You have good communication and teamworking skills; you quickly find your way into the team. Your affinity for numbers and creative thinking help you to quickly familiarize yourself with new topics and gain responsibilities.
- You have good knowledge in MS Office.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English/ German. Another language is an asset.
Start date: 01/04/2023
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.