Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Working Student - Change Management Data warehouse (f/m/d)
EUREX Clearing AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
The Clearing Delivery & Control section is responsible for the monitoring and control of operational business processes, the operating Change- and Quality Management and the centralized master data maintenance for the electronic clearing and trading systems of Eurex Clearing AG, FWB, Eurex and Eurex Repo as well as the connected trading platforms of the securities lending services under consideration of market-related regulations.
As a working student you will assist in the Change Management Unit, you will be a part of an agile project team, developing and enhancing existing applications for our operational units. You will contribute to specify software changes; document implemented solutions and support the execution of the software test. Additionally, you will acquire knowledge on the Clearing and Settlement processing.
- You will support project management activities such project planning and controlling.
- You will assist in the development and maintenance of process automation Robots (RPA).
- You will support in the development and maintenance of databases.
- Furthermore, you will help in the Execution of software tests and recording test results.
- You will support in the preparation and execution of staff- trainings.
- You will also actively communicate and cooperate with other departments within the Group Deutsche Boerse and IT-specialists.
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student and have completed at least two semesters (Study focus in the field of IT).
- You are Interested in digital innovations.
- You are Independent and you have an organized working attitude and high commitment to take up responsibility.
- You have very good skills in analysis of complex data structures.
- You have Advanced VBA and MS-Office skills (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access) as well as SQL and database structures.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
Start date: 01/06/2021
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.