Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Working Student - Clearing Design (f/m/d)
EUREX Clearing AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Eurex Clearing AG is one of the leading central counterparties (CCPs) globally, assuring the safety and integrity of markets while providing innovation in risk management, clearing technology, and client asset protection. The clearing house provides fully automated post-trade services for derivatives, equities, bonds and secured funding & financing as well as industry-leading risk management technologies.
Field of activity
You have the possibility to change the perspective from the observer of Deutsche Börse Group’s markets towards becoming an active part of a clearing house. As part of a team, you will experience the functions of an active risk-, position-, and delivery management as well as driving projects to optimize processes of a clearing house. You will grow with your tasks and turn challenges into milestones of your curriculum.
- You support the team and project management in developing business concepts.
- You contribute by conducting market and competitor analysis.
- You gain first-hand insight in development and roll-out of new products and services.
- You evaluate internal processes and experience the coordination of content in cooperation with related teams.
- You support the team in providing reports and statistical analysis to management.
- You will also get in touch with interesting tasks on an ad-hoc basis related to an international clearing house.
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student and have completed at least two semesters (Study focus in the field of informatics, mathematics, physics, economics, business studies, humanities or other relevant fields).
- You are interested in Financial and Capital Markets, especially in clearing context.
- Thanks to your cooperative manner, you quickly find your way into the team. Your responsible commitment as well as strong communication with very good analytical skills help you to quickly familiarize yourself with new topics.
- You have very good knowledge in MS Office (especially MS Excel, MS PowerPoint und MS Word).
- You are proficient in written and spoken English. Fair German knowledge is beneficial.
Start date: 01/11/2021
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.