Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Working Student - Client & ISV Readiness Clearing (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
The area Client Services is responsible for the complete client lifecycle (onboarding and maintenance as well as account management) across all trading and clearing markets. Project Managers within the team Client & ISV Readiness Clearing are responsible for the successful roll out of Eurex Clearing initiatives, coordinating internal teams and obtaining readiness of clearing members and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs). In order to achieve this, they must manage operational, technical and functional impacts across internal stakeholders and our members.
- You will support the Client & ISV Readiness Clearing team with the onboarding and management of clearing projects
- You will assist with the creation of customer focused presentations
- You will gain interesting insights in a variety of clearing projects and hence will support the team in various tasks e.g. setting-up of meetings, organizing calls etc
- You will analyse and evaluate data to assist with improving our client understanding and to assist with project process improvement
- You will collaborate with many of the functional and technical teams within the Deutsche Boerse Group.
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student and have completed at least 3 semesters. Your Study focus is in the field of informatics, mathematics, physics, economics, business studies, humanities or other relevant fields
- You are experienced in creating power point slides and you quickly familiarize yourself with new topics
- You are fascinated by Finance and Capital Markets
- Thanks to your cooperative manner, you quickly find your way into the team
- You have a flawless writing, editing, and proofreading skills and the ability to work remotely and be in communication with multiple contacts and team members
- You are a native speaker of German and advanced in spoken and written English
Start Date: 15/02/2022
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 50 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.