Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Working Student - Cloud Compliance, Events and Processes (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
The Cloud Team is an integral part of Deutsche Boerse’s Digital Transformation. It is responsible for setting up all necessary Cloud infrastructure to enable the IT teams to utilize state-of-the-art Cloud technologies covering the whole range of IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS solutions. As working student in the Cloud Team, you will have the opportunity to explore capital market dynamics, to experience the implementation of modern technologies first-hand and to gain valuable practical experience in an innovative company.
You will support the Chief Cloud Officer and the Cloud Team in a wide range of activities including the organization of our internal Cloud Conference, the monitoring of suppliers & KPIs, contract reviews and the continuous improvement of the overall Cloud Organizational Readiness process.
Your area of work:
As a working student (f/m/d) you become part of the team with your own set of tasks and responsibilities, of course under the guidance of a team member.
- You will support and coordinate events and communication activities, esp. around the Cloud Conference, as well as for other internal communications
- You will support the Cloud Team with tasks related to compliance and regulatory requirements such as KPIs monitoring, supplier and sub-supplier monitoring, contractual compliance and more
- You will draft processes, information and decision documents for the team & management
- You will take over the responsibility for recurring administrative and organizational processes and tasks
- Depending on your interests, we’ll do our best to ensure that you will get insights into our diverse ongoing projects and can contribute to what’s most exciting for you.
- You are enrolled in an academic program recognized by the state during your working period; preferably in Business Administration, Management, Economics, Politics, Communication, or comparable
- You are proficient in English. A good knowledge of German would be beneficial.
- Ideally, you have a strong affinity towards modern technologies and a first experience in managing events.
- You are quick in picking up and processing new information. You are reliable and able to work independently. You are well organised and can handle multiple topics at any given time.
- You have very good knowledge in the entire MS Office suite. If you have additional technical and IT skills – great. And if you’ve some experience with Cloud, even better!
- Ideally, you have first practical work experience via internships, part-time or student jobs, experience abroad, or active social service engagements.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Our hybrid work model
Personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we offer our employees the flexibility to work remotely several days per week in line with business needs and local regulation.