Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Working Student - Cloud Conference Support (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
As a working student - Cloud Conference Support (f/m/d) in the Cloud Team, you will have the excellent opportunity to explore capital market dynamics, to experience the implementation of modern technologies first-hand and to gain valuable practical experience in an innovative company. You will support the Chief Cloud Officer and the Cloud Team in a wide range of activities including the organization of our internal Cloud Conference, contacts with the Cloud Service Providers, the continuous improvement of the overall Cloud Organizational Readiness process, and internal and external Cloud communication.
- You will support and coordinate communication activities, esp. the Cloud Conference, as well as regulatory and group-wide communications
- You will support IT initiatives during the cloud onboarding process and contribute to process improvements
- You will take over the responsibility for recurring administrative and organizational processes and tasks
- You will draft information and decision documents for the management, boards & committees
- You will support diverse ongoing project for and with the Cloud Team
- You are enrolled in an academic program recognized by the state during their working period, preferably in Business Administration, Management, Economics, Politics, Communication, Event Management or comparable
- You already gained first practical work experience via internships, part-time or student jobs, experience abroad, and active social service engagements is a benefit
- Ideally, you have a first experience in managing events as well as a demonstrated affinity towards modern technologies, preferably Cloud
- You have strong analytical skills, and you are able to work independently and have excellent communication and teamwork skills
- You have a very good knowledge in the entire MS Office suite, additional technical and IT skills are an asset
- You are proficient in written and spoken English is a must, good knowledge of German is desirable
Start date: 01/05/2021
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.