Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Working Student - Content Management (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
Our Digital Services & Initiatives team is in charge of Digital Content & UI, Digital Products & UX as well as Automation and Analytics. We are looking for a new team member to support us with our communication activities.
Our ambition is to communicate exact, precise, transparent, and efficient, so that our clients know what to do to during any change driven by the exchange/ clearinghouse or the market. We want to unburden our clients from dealing with queries. To achieve this, we make use of mailings, and web publications for client self-services. As a working student, you will contribute to our digital communication channels by creating meaningful content for our clients. You will have to put yourself in our clients’ shoes and determine which information is relevant and helpful for them, how to structure the content so that it is right to the point, lean and easy to read. You will not only be responsible for the creation and quality assurance of content but also aligning with top management and other stakeholders. You will also be able to let your creativity a free run by designing visuals, creating lean and modern presentations or videos. If you're dedicated and ambitious, Deutsche Börse AG is an excellent place to grow your career. Don't hesitate to apply.
- You will support the team by creating and publishing strong and engaging digital content - text, illustrations and videos - across all our platforms and channels (mailings, websites, closed client portal)
- You will support the team by maintaining as needed across all platforms and channels
- You will assist the team with the creation of supporting materials (user guides, presentations etc.)
- You will support the team on promotion campaigns
- You will support the team by conducting periodic competitor analysis
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity (at least 12 months) at a university as a regular student and have completed at least two semesters (Marketing, Communication or relevant field)
- Basic knowledge in Content Management is beneficial
- Experience with MS Office and design software (e.g., Illustrator) is a plus
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent time management
- Excellent written and spoken English and German (C1)
- Self-motivated, committed and the ability to work in a team but also independently are a must
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.