Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Working Student - Corporate Governance Operations (f/m/d)
EUREX Frankfurt AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Eurex Frankfurt AG is the administrating and operating entity of the Eurex Deutschland derivatives exchange. Eurex Deutschland offers a broad range of international benchmark products including the broadest offer of equity index derivatives, the most liquid fixed-income markets in the world and is the platform of choice for European equity derivatives, featuring open and low-cost electronic access. Amongst others, Eurex Deutschland offers dividend, ETF and volatility derivatives.
Your area of work
As a working student (f/m/d) you will support the Eurex Boards & Committees team within the Business Analytics & Strategy department significantly in its fields of tasks surrounding Corporate Governance.
Eurex Boards & Committees is responsible for the Corporate Governance of the legal entities of Eurex. The team administers the boards and the respective committees of these entities and ensures that regulatory requirements related to corporate governance are fulfilled.
- You will support the corporate governance of our legal entities which includes suitability assessments. We ensure that governance operates efficiently and effectively while adhering to a broad scope of regulations including banking and financial market infrastructure regulations.
- You will assist in the administration of our boards and committees at Eurex. Administration of boards and their meetings under consideration of regulatory requirements are core for the team. This will include the assistants of boards members and preparations of board meetings
- You will engage in further optimising processes of an operational function. As Boards & Committees Eurex we are responsible for governance operations. The corresponding processes are continuously reviewed in search for higher efficiencies
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student and have completed at least 2 semesters (focus in the finance sector or law is of advantage)
- You are interested in financial services, think well-structured and have good analytical skills
- You have the ability to work independently with attention to details and as part of a team in an international environment
- You are focused on delivery and getting things done, with good organizational talent and communication skills
- In addition, you have very good knowledge in MS Office
- Furthermore, you are proficient in written and spoken English, ideally also in German
Start date: 07/07/2023
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Ninwe Gourie – Campus Recruiting
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.