Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Working Student - Cyber Analytics Reporting and Onboarding Support (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
In your new position, you will become a member of the Cyber Analytics team, part of Group Security. Cyber Analytics team is responsible for all aspects of Security Information and Event Management (SIEM). It’s aiming to achieve a proactive detection of threats and improve monitoring of DBG information assets to protect them from cyber-attacks effectively, dealing with implementation and maintenance a state-of-the-art SIEM/SOC tooling, architecture and use cases content in order to support establishing Cyber Defense as a center of excellence for threat intelligence.
In the advertised position, you will be focused on the analyzing and modelling security-related data. You will support the SIEM Onboarding and Recertification team to ensure the security quality of the IT-Assets in Deutsche Börse Group.
- You will be supporting specialist in reporting and data quality assurance of security detection use cases
- You will be assisting in security related project management tasks such as SIEM Onboarding
- You will coordinate with several team members in the unit and in the section to fulfil time-bound tasks
- In addition, you will assist the leadership with a range of administrative and organizational tasks
- You will gain interesting knowledge insights on Cyber Security Management and Security Process Management
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state recognized university as a regular student
- Ideally, you have already gained experience in context of cybersecurity
- You are interested in IT security of IT systems
- You are a team player with good interpersonal communication skills
- Additionally, you have very good knowledge in MS Office and JIRA/Confluence (not a must)
- You are fluent in written and spoken English. German is an asset
Start Date: 01/10/2023
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.