Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Working Student - Digital Processes & Automation (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
The team Group Processes and Automation enables digital process transformation across all businesses and functions in Deutsche Börse Group. Our mission is to act as business partner for structuring business demand and provide the framework to effectively digitize DBG’s end-to-end processes. Together with business teams, other units for innovation in technology (i.e. Big Data / Advanced Analytics, Cloud) and IT infrastructure providers we design and enable implementation of innovative digital processes.
As a working student (f/m/d) you will be fully integrated into our group, supporting our process experts across group-wide initiatives and be taking ownership of your own projects. As a highly motivated student we are looking for you to support us across the whole transformation lifecycle, for example by preparing and executing follow-ups of process workshops and providing support on planning roadmaps for implementation.
- You will support experts with business requirements analysis leveraging technology know-how
- You will act as interface between business and support experts in delivering process workshops
- You will be included in developing and coordinating creation of training concepts for technologies such as Robotics Process Automation (RPA) or digital Workflow Tools
- You will help drive forward and coordinate contents of central Sharepoint, such as conceptual design of sharepoint pages and managing developers.
- You are enrolled in a relevant Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Technology Management or other adequate qualification
- You have creativity and aspiration to prepare and execute workshops or conduct interviews with Subject Matter Experts (SME’s)
- You have acquired working experience in a dynamic project environment such as insights in and comfort with advisory principles and procedure (beneficial)
- You have the ability to understand information quickly, derive insights, synthesize information clearly and concisely, and devise solutions as well as commitment to drive transformational project work, passion to learn, and can-do attitude
- You have obtained familiarity, and/or experience with Sharepoint, RPA software, workflow management or cloud is a plus
- You communicate on a professional level of German and English language in addition to general confidence in all modes of communication oral, written, presenting towards diverse stakeholder groups
Start date: 01/11/2021
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.