Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Working Student - Digital Services / Client Portal (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
Our Digital Services & Initiatives team is in charge of Digital Content & UI, Digital Products & UX as well as automation and analytics. We are looking for a new team member to support us in our ongoing and upcoming projects. As a working student in the Digital Services and Initiative Unit, you will have the excellent opportunity to work in an agile environment, connect your theory of the university with the practice and gain deep insights into the trading, clearing and settlement of financial derivatives and securities. You will be involved in the business processes and ongoing projects of the department and in contact with other departments within Group Deutsche Boerse.
- You will support project management activities such as project planning, conducting workshops, gathering requirements and aligning with IT & business stakeholders
- You will be engaged in daily business activities and ongoing client portal projects as well as other upcoming initiatives
- You will help executing software tests and record test results
- Furthermore, you will prepare and execute staff trainings and guides
- You will support our communication activities internally and externally
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student
- You are preferably in your master's studies in the following focus areas: management, digital business, digital transformation, computer science, project management or other relevant fields, and are at least 1 year before graduation
- You are familiar with agile project management methods and have first experience with JIRA
- You are interested in capital and financial markets
- Your communicative and cooperative manner will quickly help you find your way into our harmonious team
- You have a strong sense of responsibility together with good analytical and organizational skills which will help you to familiarize yourself with our dynamic and customer-centric environment
- You are competent in working with MS-Office applications and have a basic understanding of SAP systems
- You are proficient in written and spoken English; German knowledge would be an advantage
Start date: 01/09/2022
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Our hybrid work model
Personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we offer our employees the flexibility to work remotely several days per week in line with business needs and local regulation.