Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Working Student - Equity & Index Product Design (f/m/d)
EUREX Frankfurt AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
As a Working Student - Equity & Index Product Design (f/m/d) you will have the opportunity to experience stock exchange activities and to gain valuable practical experience in an innovative company. Your task will be to develop growth options in the area of derivatives markets for Eurex in close contact with customers and strategic partners. The department participates in the implementation of strategic initiatives and is involved in key projects within Eurex. You will be actively involved in the processes and we offer you versatile, interesting and above all challenging tasks.
- You will assist in conducting competitor and market analyses
- You will support the team with strategic positioning analysis and the preparation of decision documents
- You will work on ongoing projects of the department and actively support us in project management tasks
- You will also support the team in back-testing new derivative prototypes and processing models and analyses based on large and diverse data series
- In addition to these exciting tasks, you will perform analysis of market data with internal & external data sources like Bloomberg
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student and have completed at least five semesters. Your major field of study is in finance, computer science, mathematics or engineering
- You have interest in the derivatives market and knowledge of the pricing of exchange-traded and OTC derivatives (a good understanding of numbers is useful)
- You are an organizational talent and have very good communication and teamwork skills
- Ideally you have knowledge in VBA or other programming languages (Python or MatLab)
- You are proficient in MS Office applications (especially MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and/or English
Start date: 01/07/2023
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Ninwe Gourie – Campus Recruiting
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.