Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Working Student - Equity & Index Product Design (f/m/d)
EUREX Frankfurt AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
As a Working Student - Equity & Index Product Design (f/m/d) you will have the opportunity to experience stock exchange activities and to gain valuable practical experience in an innovative company. Your task will be to develop growth options in the area of derivatives markets for Eurex in close contact with customers and strategic partners. The department participates in the implementation of strategic initiatives and is involved in key projects within Eurex. You will be actively involved in the processes and we offer you versatile, interesting and above all challenging tasks.
- You will assist in conducting competitor and market analyses
- You will support the team with strategic positioning analysis and the preparation of decision documents
- You will work on ongoing projects of the department and actively support us in project management tasks
- You will also support the team in back-testing new derivative prototypes and processing models and analyses based on large and diverse data series
- In addition to these exciting tasks, you will perform analysis of market data with internal & external data sources like Bloomberg
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student and have completed at least five semesters. Your major field of study is in finance, computer science, mathematics or engineering
- You have interest in the derivatives market and knowledge of the pricing of exchange-traded and OTC derivatives (a good understanding of numbers is useful)
- You are an organizational talent and have very good communication and teamwork skills
- Ideally you have knowledge in VBA or other programming languages (Python or MatLab)
- You are proficient in MS Office applications (especially MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and/or English
Start date: 15/06/2022
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 50 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.