Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Working Student - Financial Accounting & Controlling (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
As a working student you will support the team in the Financial Accounting & Controlling department by taking on ownerships of intercompany related tasks including communications with stakeholders, financial analysis, performing controls and reconciliations.
- You will assist management of the financial side of a portfolio of intra-group contracts and projects.
- You will gain interesting insights in ‘end-to-end’ process for financial transactions in the group.
- You will facilitate simplification of current intercompany processes, definition of business requirements for streamlined and digital processes, implementation of SAP S4 and elimination of non-valuable complexities.
- You will have exposures to how to define, manage and operate intercompany recharge calculation including the required internal controls and reconciliations.
- Furthermore, you will support the team by creating process flow charts and presentations.
- In addition to these excited tasks you will gain Insights in contract management, accounting, billing, controlling and stakeholder management areas.
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student and have completed at least two semesters (Study focus in the field of informatics, mathematics, physics, economics, business studies, humanities or other relevant fields).
- Ideally, you have already gained first practical experience in the context of at least one internship (e.g. experience abroad, internships) / in the finance area.
- You are interested in corporate finance (f.e.: Financial and Capital Markets).
- You are highly motivated, not afraid of challenges and committed to working in a vital team. you can work independently and take initiatives to quickly familiarize yourself with new topics.
- You have very good knowledge in MS Office especially MS Excel and MS Powerpoint.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
Start date: 01/04/2023
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.