Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Working Student - Financial Accounting & Regulatory Reporting (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
As a working student (f/m/d) you will support the team in the Financial Accounting & Controlling department in the Financial Accounting & Regulatory Reporting section by centrally managing all external resources in that area.
The Section is responsible for the Accounting in Luxembourg: preparation for stand-alone Financial Statements and month end closing (CBL incl. its branches and representative offices, CI , CS, CGSS, Lux CSD, Regis TR) and regulatory reporting mainly for the banking entities within Deutsche Börse Group.
Your task will be to support management of external resources which are active in the area in various projects or operations from an accounting and regulatory standpoint.
- You will assist the project managers and Head of Units for the management of external resources
- You will manage the contract creation and approval process
- You will assist with the onboarding of external resources
- You will support with the application of end-user rights
- You will manage the contract lifecycle
- You will help with the offboarding of resources
- Furthermore, you will gain interesting insights into the regulatory legal and data protection framework of Deutsche Börse Group
- The enhancement of Jira for managing those contracts is part of your role
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a student in business administration or comparable fields
- You have a can-do attitude and the ability to work independently
- You have very strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You own a high quality-orientation
- You are a good team player with strong communication skills
- You have very good knowledge in MS Office, Jira is an added advantage
- You are fluent in written and spoken English, German is a plus
Start date: 01/04/2023
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.