Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Working Student - Fixed Income Analysis (f/m/d)
EUREX Frankfurt AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Eurex Frankfurt AG is the administrating and operating entity of the Eurex Deutschland derivatives exchange. Eurex Deutschland offers a broad range of international benchmark products including the broadest offer of equity index derivatives, the most liquid fixed-income markets in the world and is the platform of choice for European equity derivatives, featuring open and low-cost electronic access. Amongst others, Eurex Deutschland offers dividend, ETF and volatility derivatives.
Field of activity
As a working student - Fixed Income Analysis (f/m/d) you will have the excellent opportunity to gain valuable practical experience in a team that is responsible for analyzing and developing growth opportunities for the Eurex derivatives market. It maintains close relationships with customers and strategic partners and is involved in implementing strategic initiatives and central projects within Eurex. We will actively involve you in our processes, and offer you diverse, interesting and above all challenging tasks.
- You will assist in the delivery of new derivatives protypes.
- You can gain interesting insights into current projects and actively support project management tasks.
- You shall also support team members on decision resolutions and analysis for strategic positioning.
- You will conduct competition and in-depth market analysis.
- For this you may use Microsoft Office, SQL and Python to collate market data from Eurex and Bloomberg to perform a multitude of analytics.
- Besides these exciting assignments you will gain insights into back-testing of new derivatives prototypes and build models/analytics from large and varied data sets.
- You must be enrolled in an academic programme recognised by the state during the internship, and have completed at least the third year of your university studies (major field of study in finance, computer science, math or engineering).
- You are interested in and have knowledge of the derivatives market as well as pricing of listed and OTC products (strong numerical reasoning required).
- You can organize your work self-sufficiently, are a good communicator and like to work in a team.
- You are well versed in MS Office applications (especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- You should be proficient in VBA as a minimum; knowledge of other programming languages is a plus (Python or MatLab).
- You are proficient in written and spoken English.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.