Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Working Student - Funding & Financing - Product & Business Development (f/m/d)
Eurex Repo GmbH • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Eurex is a leading provider for international financing in the secured money market business (repo and securities lending) in Europe with an average daily turnover of EUR 420 billion in 2022. Its highly liquid marketplaces cover the complete repo value chain from trading to clearing and settlement. Currently, Eurex Repo is active in the following markets: GC Pooling®, Repo, eTriParty and HQLAx.
Your area of work
As a working student - Funding & Financing - Product & Business Development (f/m/d) at Eurex Repo GmbH, you will support the Funding & Financing - Product & Business Development team in the development of new products as well as market and customer analyses in an international environment.
You will gain an overview of current macroeconomic market dynamics and acquire fundamental knowledge of the repo market, clearing and trading systems as well as the settlement of these transactions. As a team player in an agile and innovative working environment, you will also be in constant exchange with various departments and companies of Deutsche Börse Group. As part of the team, you will have the opportunity to gain valuable practical experience in an innovative company while helping Eurex Repo GmbH to further expand its role as the leading provider of repo services in Europe.
- Analysing and evaluating market data (e.g. trade data, market environment, competitor analyses, etc.)
- Preparation of internal and external presentations
- Preparing and attending client meetings
- Participation in on-going projects within the department
- Support at client events
- Administrative and organizational functions
- You are enrolled as a regular student at a state-recognised university for the entire duration of the working student position and have completed at least two semesters (majoring in economics, business administration, mathematics, statistics, or other relevant subjects)
- You are interested in financial and capital markets, especially in the areas of treasury, liquidity management and collateral management
- You have very good MS Office skills (especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- You can organise and communicate effectively
- In addition, you are fluent in spoken and written English. Proficiency in German and/or another European language is an advantage
- Furthermore, you are a cooperative person and team player. Your affinity for numbers and your strong analytical skills makes it easy for you to pick up new subjects quickly
Start date: 01/07/2023
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Ninwe Gourie – Campus Recruiting
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.