Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Working Student - Group Audit (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
As a working student (f/m/d) you will support the Group Audit department - which is the Chief Administration Office for Internal Audit in Deutsche Börse Group – in all key initiatives and projects. The mission of Internal Audit is to enhance and protect organisational value by providing risk-based and objective assurance, advice, and insight. Internal Audit is a permanent function that, as the third line of defence, delivers independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve the company’s operations. It helps the company accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes. Internal Audit also provides an independent, objective and critical review of the first two lines of defence.
- You will assist in the execution of projects and initiatives of relevance for Group Audit.
- You will gain interesting insights into data analytics, reporting and project management.
- Furthermore, you will support the team in the preparation of the audit plan and accompany the execution of audits throughout the year.
- In addition to these excited tasks you will develop an understanding for audit methodology & regulation, risks and controls.
- You will be able to gain work experience in an international and diverse team.
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student and have completed at least 4 semesters
(Study focus in the field of informatics, mathematics, physics, economics, business studies, humanities or other relevant fields).
- Ideally, you have already gained first practical experience in the context of Audit (e.g. experience abroad, internships) / in the financial industry area.
- You are interested in Audit and the Financial Industry (f.e.: Financial and Capital Markets).
- Thanks to your cooperative manner, you quickly find your way into the team. Your affinity for numbers and very good analytical skills help you to quickly familiarize yourself with new topics.
- You have very good knowledge in MS Office, especially Excel and Access.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
Start date: 01/04/2021
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.