Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Working Student - Human Resources IT (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Corporate IT of Deutsche Börse Group is in charge of end user workplace experience, including processes relevant for Human Resources area. We are passionate in running our existing IT landscape and exploring every day what makes DBG as a company, and thus all our colleagues, run better – simplify and automate processes, use modern technology and devices, and make collaboration fun. We are driven by user experience, performance, stable operations, and a high degree of Information Security and Compliance.
Our mission is simple – Make IT Run!
As a working student – Human Resources IT (f/m/d) you will have the opportunity to experience an innovative company which constantly work on digitalization and innovation. You will be actively included in our internal processes and gain insights into development, testing and documentation of new applications. Our team HR IT implements, maintains and develops HR systems such as SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Concur, SAP ERP HCM, S/4 HANA, various Fiori applications and provides 3rd level support to users.
- You will have responsibility for your own “daily business” topics (eg. dispatching tickets and making sure new developments are tested by business).
- You will support an IT team during technical testing.
- You will gain interesting insights in cloud software in the Human Resources area (eg. SuccessFactors, Fiori).
- You will prepare, update and translate internal documentation.
- Furthermore, you will support the team with various tasks (analysing data to support project decisions, preparing of presentations etc.).
- In addition, you will collaborate with colleagues from locations all around the world when fulfilling your tasks.
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student and have completed at least 2 semesters
(Study focus in the field of informatics is preferred).
- You are reliable and work independently in an organised manner; however, you also feel comfortable working in a team and have good communication skills. You are eager to learn and can quickly put new knowledge into praxis.
- Ideally, you have already gained first working experience (e.g. internships).
- You are interested in information technology and have a sense for technical topics.
- You have good knowledge in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and preferably in German.
Start date: 15/03/2021
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.