Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Working Student- Information Risk Management Business Support with focus on service provider (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
As a working student (f/m/d) you will support the team in the Group Security department significantly in Supplier Security. As a central group function, Supplier Security is responsible to protect information assets in terms of safety, integrity, confidentiality, authenticity and availability by enforcing and ensuring service provider meet information security controls based on the relevant regulatory requirements and follows the international standard ISO/IEC 27000-series during the supplier relationship with Deutsche Börse Group.
On your journey, you will be actively involved in identification, analysis and monitoring of information security risks for relevant supplier and services in Deutsche Börse Group as well as participating in continuous process improvements and automation.
In addition to the valuable practical experience in Information Security, you will gain exposure to the Deutsche Börse Group and have the opportunity to network with division and executive-level management.
- You will support the team in planning, improving, execution and monitoring of the Information Risk Management process.
- You will support the team in drafting, reviewing, and evaluating documents like processes, procedures and guidelines and support in change management.
- You will support the team in analysing and evaluating existing planning tool and Risk Register.
- You will support the team in tracking, monitoring and administering project activities.
- Furthermore, you will support the team for reporting and leadership communication.
- In addition to these excited tasks you will gain Insights in in Third Party Risk Management of DBG and requirements of several authorities.
- Your field of study is Business Administration, Business Informatics, Economic engineer or similar and you are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student and have completed at least 4 semesters
- You are interested in Information Security particularly in understanding the balanced protection of DBG assets processed in supplier relationship in terms of effective and efficient risk management system.
- Thanks to your cooperative personality, you quickly find your way around in a team. Your ability to work independently and your very good analytical skills help you to quickly grasp new and challenging topics.
- You have very good knowledge in MS Office with prior experience in MS Excel and JIRA software. Knowledge and experience with CRM systems are beneficial.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 50 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.