Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Working Student - Internal Audit (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area work
As a Working Student (f/m/d) you will support the team in the Group Audit department significantly Internal Audit CBF.
The mission of Internal Audit is to enhance and protect organisational value by providing risk-based and objective assurance, advice, and insight.
Internal Audit is a permanent function that, as the third line of defence, delivers independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve CBF’s operations. It helps Clearstream Banking Frankfurt accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes. Internal Audit also provides an independent, objective and critical review of the first two lines of defence.
Working in CBF Internal Audit is an extraordinary opportunity to gain an insight on the Internal Control System of a unique player in the German Financial Services Industry.
- You will support activities for the regular proceedings of Internal Audit
- You will support the generation of statistical analysis, reporting and presentations
- You will do researching tasks and participation in on-going projects within the department
- You will administrate data, process flows and documentations
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student and have completed at least the first year of their university studies
- You are interested in internal audit, banking and capital markets
- You have the ability to work independently, communication and teamwork skills, a sense of responsibility, the affinity for numbers and creative thinking
- You have strong analytical skills, Entrepreneurship, high level of energy, curiosity and interest to details
- You have very good knowledge in MS-Office Applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- You are proficient in written and spoken English. Knowledge of German would be a plus
Start date: 01/07/2023
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Ninwe Gourie – Campus Recruiting
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.