Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Working Student - IT Core Infrastructure/Service Integration Assistant (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
The department Core Infrastructure Services deliveres services to other part of the IT organisation, operates global data centres and the entire netwok of Deutsche Börse Group.
As a working student (f/m/d) in the unit Infrastructure Service Integration you will support the team significantly in delivering excellent service.
You have the opportunity to support the design of services for internal and external customers in cooperation with the process owners. The Infrastructure Service Integration unit thereby coordinates the requirements for the Service Management tools, the implementation in the tools and their presentation in the Member Portal of Deutsche Börse Group. The unit is located in Eschborn and supports teams in Chicago, Eschborn, Luxembourg and Prague.
- You will assist the Infrastructure Service Integration team in its daily operations
- You will support the creation of WEB based trainings with the software EasyProf
- You will help create interactive simulations and software demos with Adobe Captivate
- You will support the development and conduction of training concepts
- You will assist on the job training of the ITIL process implementations in SAP CRM7
- Furthermore you will have active communication with other departments within Deutsche Boerse Group
- In addition to these tasks you will gain insights into the specifics of highly regulated companies (banks)
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student and have completed at least 2 semesters. Your study focus in the field of informatics, physics, economics or other relevant fields
- Ideally, you have already gained first practical experience in the IT of financial institutions (e.g. experience abroad, internships)
- You are interested in IT in general as well as in communication with a lot of different stake-holders
- You are able to work independently with a high degree of reliability/flexibility but at the same time you are a team player with excellent communication skills at different levels
- You have very good knowledge specifically in Excel, but also in the other MS Office products and have high analytical skills
- Ideally you have gained knowledge of EasyProf and Adobe Captivate
- You are fluent in written and spoken English. German and/or French language skills would be an advantage
Job Start Date: 01/01/2022
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.