Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Working Student - IT Engineering (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
As a working student (f/m/d) in IT Engineering you will support the Non-SAP Operations team in the Corporate IT department with daily user support tasks and new automation projects, including scripting.
- You will contribute to internal reporting and improve its automation. Furthermore, you will support the team by solving 2nd level incidents
- You help design and implement new processes and workflows in several tools and environments (e.g. document management system Alfresco)
- You will assist the main responsible colleagues for our documentation management system Alfresco
- You will gain interesting insights in our Jira ticketing tool and into Confluence, our tool for sharing knowledge
- In addition, you will support the team in implementing an automated recertification process for roles granted to our Alfresco system and will gain Insights in further applications (~30) supported by our team
- Furthermore, you will support another student in migrating media wiki content to other platforms (Confluence, SharePoint, etc.)
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student and have completed at least 2 semesters (Study focus in the field of informatics or other relevant fields) or you already hold a Bachelor degree and are currently enrolled for a Master degree
- Ideally, you have already gained first practical experience in the context of scripting, system administration, webservices (e.g. working experience, internships)
- You are interested in IT and operations with the ambition to provide state of the art services to internal customers
- You are pro-active in learning and highly self-motivated
- With an average working time of 19 hours per week you are willing to come into our Eschborn office at least once a week (hybrid working model)
- You are familiar with Jira or similar demand management tools
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
Start date: 15/03/2024
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.