Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Working Student - IT Touchpoint (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
Our mission is to continuously provide a user centric modern workplace solution on a people before technology principle focusing on user experience and integrating all relevant means of modern and digital technology. As a working student (f/m/d) you will support the IT Touchpoint team to provide face to face IT support as well as support for modern end user devices and infrastructure.
- You analyse and resolve technical user problems in a face to face support
- You provide support for end user devices (mobile phones, laptops) and assist with initial device setup
- You take ownership and responsibility of user satisfaction
- You will gain insight into a highly professional device management with standardised infrastructure and security measures in a globally operating company
- In addition, you assist with organising and preparing hardware lifecycle exchanges or rollouts
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student and have completed at least 1 semester (Desired study focus in the fields of informatics, business informatics, mathematics or physics)
- As a Digital Native you ideally have already gained first practical experience in the context of user support in an IT support company, an own business or during school and student days
- You bring in team spirit, strong social competence, self-motivation and communication skills
- Your strong analytical thinking & problem resolution skills are paired with sensitivity regarding user needs and requirements
- Native German and excellent English language skills are mandatory
Start date: 15/04/2023
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.