Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Working Student - Key Account Management (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
As a working student in Key Account Management (f/m/d) you will support the Client Key Account Management teams in the Client Services department.
Key Account Management is a central interface among exchange participants, third-party providers and numerous specialist departments along Deutsche Börse Group's value chain. It is located in 7 different locations across 3 continents and serves clients from all around the world. Key Account Management’s main responsibility is ensuring efficient information flow to/from clients and ensuring customer readiness while providing excellent support and developing long lasting professional relationships.
- You will help to efficiently organize any kind of inside-out/outside-in driven projects such as trading/clearing releases or regulatory changes. You will support the team in setting up necessary project infrastructure, e.g. by creating and allocating tasks
- You will analyse and structure information to create a more efficient workflow
- You will get familiar with all the tracking, maintenance and reporting activities that are key to efficiently organize workflows from a trading and clearing perspective
- You will gain experience working with confidential customer data and get to improve your communications skills in an international working environment with clients around the world and interaction with our internal teams in Singapore, London and Chicago
- Furthermore, you will support the team with various tracking activities
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student and have completed at least 2 semesters or you already hold a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree that is not older than 6 months
- Ideally, you have already gained first practical experience in the field of financial markets and are familiar to the industry terminology
- You are interested in capital markets and the financial industry
- You having distinct communication skills, a good sense of responsibility and the ability to work independently are crucial to achieve the targeted results. The ability to recognize interrelatedness between parts makes the responsibilities even more fascinating
- You have very good knowledge of MS Office products and at least basic knowledge of the financial markets
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English
Start date: 01/10/2023
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.