Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Working Student - Key Account Management (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your field of activity
As a working student in Key Account Management (f/m/d) you will support the Client Key Account Management teams in the Client Services department.
Key Account Management is a central interface among exchange participants, third-party providers and numerous specialist departments along Deutsche Börse Group's value chain. It is located in 7 different locations across 3 continents and serves clients from all around the world. Key Account Management’s main responsibility is ensuring efficient information flow to/from clients and ensuring customer readiness while providing excellent support and developing long lasting professional relationships.
- You will help to efficiently organize any kind of inside-out/outside-in driven projects such as trading/clearing releases or regulatory changes. You will support the team in setting up necessary project infrastructure, e.g. by creating and allocating tasks.
- You will analyse and structure information to create a more efficient workflow.
- You will get familiar with all the tracking, maintenance and reporting activities that are key to efficiently organize workflows from a trading and clearing perspective.
- You will gain experience working with confidential customer data and get to improve your communications skills in an international working. environment with clients around the world and interaction with our internal teams in Singapore, London and Chicago.
- Furthermore, you will support the team with various tracking activities.
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student and have completed at least 2 semesters or you already hold a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree that is not older than 6 months.
- You having distinct communication skills, a good sense of responsibility and the ability to work independently are crucial to achieve the targeted results. The ability to recognize interrelatedness between parts makes the responsibilities even more fascinating.
- Ideally, you have already gained first practical experience in the field of financial markets and are familiar to the industry terminology.
- You are interested in capital markets and the financial industry.
- You have very good knowledge of MS Office products and at least basic knowledge of the financial markets.
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English.
Job start date:01/01/2023
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Our hybrid work model
Personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we offer our employees the flexibility to work remotely several days per week in line with business needs and local regulation.