Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Working Student - Market Analytics & Pricing (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Cash Market • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
The Cash Market Division is responsible for development of Cash Market trading on Xetra and Börse Frankfurt to grant efficient, safe and fair access to German and international capital markets. The Market Analytics & Pricing Unit develops and implements pricing models, takes care of research and reporting tasks and provides relevant management information. As a working student of this unit, you gain access to this interesting business area and its economic success factors.
- You support the yearly revenue planning and recurring forecast process
- You create and comment on regularly reports and statistics, such as target and deviation analyses of key performance indicators
- You participate in projects and analyse the trading activity within the cash market
- You assist in the creation process of market studies and analysis regarding competitors
- You support the preparation of presentations and decision templates
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student and have at least completed three semesters
- You have good numerical and analytical skills
- You like to use MS-Excel as tool for quantitative analyses
- In addition, you are interested in financial and capital markets
- Furthermore, you have basic skills in MS-PowerPoint and you are proficient in spoken and written English as well as German
Start date: 01/07/2023
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Ninwe Gourie – Campus Recruiting
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.