Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Working Student - Market Data + Services / Customer Compliance (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Market Data + Services provides a wide range of customers - banks, brokers, trading houses, algo traders, asset managers, hedge funds, data providers and other market participants - with real-time data on orders and traded prices from our own systems and the trading venues of our cooperation partners.
As a working student (f/m/d) you will support the Customer Compliance Team with developing and maintaining Audit Tools and data analysis. Your responsibilities in developing the Audit tools will include liaising with the team to enable processing and analysis of Audit documentation and Reporting. As part of the role you will be the contact person for internal stakeholders within the department to coordinate the running of projects, monitoring of change requests and ensuring pre agreed deadlines are met. You will gain insights into the tasks and processes related to international Market Data Audits, Reporting, and compliance reviews
- You will support the team by developing and improving the Audit Tools to process and reconcile data sets to meet the evolving requirements
- You will help defining and testing new functionalities and the documentation of this implementation
- You will maintain Templates and VBA Macros supporting the Audits and Management Reporting
- Furthermore, you will support the team in the processing, reconciliation and analysis of data sets as well as assist in the automation of data processing
- You will assist the team in evaluating large data sets such as Vendor Reporting
- You will be enrolled during the entire period of the role at a state-recognized university as a regular student who has already completed at least 2 semesters.
(Your focus of Study should be in the field of informatics, computer science, economics, business studies or other relevant fields)
- You like to work cooperatively in teams, but you can also quickly take on your own responsibility and work independently
- You have an understanding of numbers and you are interested in IT-related topics, but can also be enthusiastic about administrative activities
- You have a good knowledge on MS Office Applications, especially Excel and VBA, as well as experience with data analysis. Some experience with Python, SQL, Qliksense or JIRA would be advantageous
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
Start date: 15/03/2021
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.