Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Working Student - Market Data + Services / Customer Compliance (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Market Data + Services provides a wide range of customers - banks, brokers, trading houses, algo traders, asset managers, hedge funds, data providers and other market participants - with real-time data on orders and traded prices from our own systems and the trading venues of our cooperation partners.
As a working student (f/m/d) you will support the Customer Compliance Reporting Team with the daily business operations and data analysis. Your responsibilities within the Reporting Team will include the verification of Customer Reporting Contacts, to ensure an efficient communication. You will be in direct customer contact to support the on-time delivery of the monthly declaration via our Customer Portal. As part of the role, you will conduct customer account reviews aimed to ensure the monthly declarations received are in line with the contractual requirements.
- You will support the Reporting team by contacting the Customers regarding missing or un-confirmed monthly declarations
- You will review on demand of the validity of the Customers’ Reporting Contacts available within MD+S interactive
- You will assist the Reporting Team with the account reconciliation of Direct Reporting Customers
- You will assist the Reporting Team with the Sub-Vendor Report review
- You wil review considerable changes within the monthly declarations and identify relevant cases for further investigation
- Furthermore you will help run database queries to support the daily activities and ad hoc analysis.
- You will be enrolled during the entire period of the role at a state-recognized university and are a regular student who has completed at least 2 semesters. (Your focus of Study should be in the field economics, business studies or other relevant fields)
- You have a good knowledge on MS Office Applications, especially Excel, as well as experience with data analysis. Some experience with Qlik Sense would be advantageous
- You have an understanding of numbers and you are interested in technical topics, but can also be enthusiastic about administrative activities
- You like to work cooperatively in teams, but you can also quickly take on your own responsibility and work independently
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 50 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.