Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Working Student - Outsourcing Business Surveillance / Outsourcing Coordination (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
The Clearstream Outsourcing unit supports the business segments in their duties with regards to services outsourced by Clearstream entities and secures a harmonized first and second line of defence approach across the different business owners within the area of its responsibility, including the set-up of standards with respect to performance indicators and its monitoring as well as the coordination of outsourcing risk assessment.
As a working student (f/m/d) you will support the team in the Outsourcing & controls department significantly outsourcing business surveillance and outsourcing coordination.
- You will directly support the Clearstream Outsourcing Coordinators in collaboration of Outsourcing Pre-assessment process and review of Outsourcing Risk Assessments
- You will gain interesting insights in Clearstream Outsourcing Business Surveillance by supporting Clearstream segments/business owners with guidance in the definition of qualified performance indicators and its monitoring
- You will be involved in the review and validation of outsourcing management reports and its presentation to the respective boards
- You will provide a pro-active contribution to ensure team targets and objectives are being achieved within required deadlines and assist in project work where required
- Furthermore, you will support the team by establishing and maintaining adequate procedures and workflows
- In addition to these excited tasks you will gain Insights in relevant intragroup segments – e.g. Intercompany Organisation, Regulatory Outsourcing Monitoring, Audit and Compliance
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student and have completed at least 4 semesters. Your study focus is in the field of economics, finance, business management or other relevant fields
- Ideally, you have already gained first practical experience in the context of Outsourcing (e.g. experience abroad, internships)
- Very good analytical skills, critical mind set and ability to solve complex problems as well as sense of responsibility are appreciated
- You have very good knowledge in General office productivity tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) – preferably technical background knowledge with a good understanding of databases and process improvements
- You are fluent in in English (written and spoken), German is an asset
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 50 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.