Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Working Student - Product Delivery (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
The Product Delivery unit serves as a central interface between a significant number of internal departments and is responsible for the planning, organization, coordination and tracking of the relevant activities required for the successful introduction and rollout of software releases and the implementation of new processes for Trading Systems of the Deutsche Börse Group.
- You will have an excellent opportunity to gain interesting insights into our company and the trading platforms of both the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and the Derivatives Exchange Eurex
- You will help with the Coordination of activities and cooperation with other internal departments
- You will create documentations and statistics to support and coordinate internal processes
- You will participate in cross divisional meetings incl. taking of minutes
- You will help with the Assistance of the other team members in all administrative and organizational tasks
- You will help the Tracking of identified actions
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student and have completed at least 4 semesters. Your Study focus is in the field of informatics, mathematics, physics, economics, business studies, humanities or other relevant fields
- Ideally, you have a financial background and are interested in it or have experience in exchange trading
- Your communicative and cooperative manner will quickly help you find your way into the harmonious team. You have a strong sense of responsibility together with good analytical and organizational skills which will help you to familiarize yourself with new and interesting topics
- You have a competent handling of MS-Office applications (in particular for the preparation of statistics and presentations) and you have experience with MS Teams and Sharepoint
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
Planned Job Start Date: 15/11/2021
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.