Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Working Student - Project Management Office (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Branch Prague • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
As a working student - Project Management Office (f/m/d), you will support projects of daily administrative tasks.
This starts with the creation of meeting documents, up to the support of document management.
The Finance & PMO department is part of Clearing & Risk IT. We support the department in budget planning and management, capacity & resource management, reporting and administration.
In addition, we support the projects in topics of contract management or in the administrative area such as our hiring process.
- You will help with the preparation of project reports and presentation
- You will get interesting insights into the document management of the projects
- You will also get to know the internal processes of project management
- You will assist with monthly and quarterly financial statements for internal hourly accounting
- You will also support the team with budget issues
- In addition to these exciting tasks, you will support in general administrative and organizational activities
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student and have completed at least the second semester (Study focus in the field of informatics, mathematics, physics, economics, business studies, humanities, or other relevant fields)
- Ideally, you have already gained some practical experience in the area of Project Management Office or assistance work.
- Precise and independent handling of several tasks at the same time, setting priorities and meeting deadlines is no problem for you.
- Thanks to your cooperative nature, you quickly integrate into the team. Your affinity for numbers and very good analytical skills help you to quickly familiarize yourself with new topics.
- You have very good to good knowledge in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and ideally experience with SAP, SharePoint, JIRA.
- You have fluent English skills, both written and spoken. In the best case you also have skills in German.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.