Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Working Student - Project Management Office (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
As a working student (f/m/d) you will support the team in the Group Security department significantly in Cyber Protection Section.
- You will support project management activities such as project planning, conducting workshops, gathering requirements, budgeting and aligning with stakeholders
- You will be engaged in daily business activities of Cyber Protection
- In addition, you will be involved in audit-related activities
- You will gain comprehensive experience and knowledge in the area of project management and all topics related to Cyber Protection
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student
- You are preferably in your master's studies in the following focus areas (management, digital business, digital transformation, computer science, project management, finance, cyber/ information security or other relevant fields) and are at least 1 year before graduation
- You have a strong sense of responsibility together with good analytical and organizational skills which will help you to familiarize yourself with our dynamic and customer-centric environment
- You are competent in working with MS-Office applications (especially PowerPoint)
- Ideally you have first experience with Project Management, JIRA and/or Confluence
- You are interested in capital and financial markets
- Your communicative and cooperative manner will quickly help you to find your way into our harmonious team.
- Furthermore, you are proficient in written and spoken English; German knowledge is beneficial but not required
Start date: 01/07/2023
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Ninwe Gourie – Campus Recruiting
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.