Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Working Student - Project Management Office (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
As a working student (f/m/d) you will support the Project management team in the Xetra/Eurex IT department significantly.
The Project Management Office serves as a central interface between a various number of internal departments and is responsible for the planning, organization, coordination and tracking of the DBAG trading system relevant activities, required for the successful introduction and rollout of software releases.
You will have an excellent opportunity to gain interesting insights into our company and the trading platforms of both the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and the Derivatives Exchange Eurex.
- You will have the chance to advance your knowledge about the software development lifecycle and improve your project and financial controlling skills within an experienced project management team
- You are jointly responsible for the documentation of the internal processes regarding resource planning and effort forecasting
- You take responsibility for the creation of documentation and statistics to support reporting towards the T7 Steering Committee
- In addition, you will support the team in financial project controlling activities
- You will assist the other team members in administrative and organizational tasks
- Furthermore, you will support the team by the preparation of documentation and implementation of the service provider outsourcing processes
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student and have completed at least 4 semesters (Study focus on the field of informatics, mathematics, physics, economics, business studies, humanities or other relevant fields)
- Ideally, you have a financial background and are interested in or have experience in exchange trading
- Your communicative and cooperative manner will quickly help you find your way into the harmonious team. You have a strong sense of responsibility together with good analytical and organizational skills which will help you to familiarize yourself with new and interesting topics
- Good experience with Microsoft Outlook, Teams, OneDrive, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Sharepoint to automate in-house processes and develop new collaborative solutions
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
Start date: 01/05/2023
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.