Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Working Student - Quality Assurance focus on Person Admission (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
Onboarding & Business Excellence is the competence centre of efficient client onboarding & lifecycle management leveraging state-of-the-art processes and tools delivered through digitization and automation initiatives while applying quality assurance at all times.
As a Working Student (f/m/d) in the team Quality Assurance-Person Admission you will be mainly responsible for the admission processes. Furthermore, you will provide 1st level support for questions regarding admission processes directly to our customers and to internal interfaces via phone and e-mail.
- You will participate in trader admission/termination processes for the markets Xetra, Eurex & Eurex Repo
- You will support in creation of monthly/quarterly/annual reports for BaFin & Hessische Börsenaufsicht
- You are involved in Account maintenance within SAP CRM 7
- You will create/ edit internal process guidelines and forms
- You are jointly responsible for answering requests from internal stakeholders (e.g. Group Legal or internal Key Account Management)
- Furthermore, you will support the team with internal project tasks
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student and have completed at least one semester
- Ideally, you have already gained first practical experience in the financial markets area
- You have basic knowledge in Financial and Capital Markets
- You are client services orientated and with your communication skills, you will ensure high customer satisfaction
- You are highly motivated, flexible and ready to take on responsibility
- You have very good knowledge in MS Office applications
- You are fluent in German and English
Start date: 01/01/2024
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.