Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Working Student - Quality Assurance Trading and Clearing - Person Admission (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Onboarding & Business Excellence is the competence centre of efficient client onboarding & lifecycle management leveraging state-of-the-art processes and tools delivered through digitization and automation initiatives while applying quality assurance at all times.
As a Working Student (f/m/d) in the team Quality Assurance-Person Admission you will be mainly responsible for the admission processes. Furthermore, you will provide 1st level support for questions regarding admission processes directly to our customers and to internal interfaces via phone and e-mail.
- You will participate in trader admission/termination processes for the markets Xetra, Eurex & Eurex Repo
- You will support in creation of monthly/quarterly/annual reports for BaFin & Hessische Börsenaufsicht
- You are involved in Account maintenance within SAP CRM 7
- You will create/ edit internal process guidelines and forms
- You are jointly responsible for answering requests from internal stakeholders (e.g. Group Legal or internal Key Account Management)
- Furthermore, you will support the team with internal project tasks.
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student and have completed at least one semester
- Ideally, you have already gained first practical experience in the financial markets area
- You have basic knowledge in Financial and Capital Markets
- You are client services orientated and with your communication skills, you will ensure high customer satisfaction
- You are highly motivated, flexible and ready to take on responsibility
- You have very good knowledge in MS Office applications
- You are fluent in German and English.
Start Date: 01/01/2022
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 50 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.