Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Working Student - Quality Management & Control (f/m/d)
EUREX Clearing AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Eurex Clearing AG is one of the leading central counterparties (CCPs) globally, assuring the safety and integrity of markets while providing innovation in risk management, clearing technology, and client asset protection. The clearing house provides fully automated post-trade services for derivatives, equities, bonds and secured funding & financing as well as industry-leading risk management technologies.
Your area of work
As a working student (f/m/d) you will support the Clearing Delivery & Control Section significantly at Quality Management & Control.
- You will participate in the day-to-day business and support ongoing projects of the Quality Management & Control Team
- You will perform business analysis on internal project initiatives and external regulatory requirements and transform them into concrete tasks & actions to be taken
- You will analyse and evaluate business processes and market data to prepare (senior) management presentations
- Furthermore, you support the planning and controlling of the departmental budget
- You will gain interesting insights into market practices during the support of the preparation and follow-up of audits activities at the Clearing Members
- Active and multilingual communication with other departments within Deutsche Börse Group as well as with customers of Eurex Clearing AG is a further important cornerstone of your daily work at Quality Management & Control
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student and have completed at least 2 semesters (Study focus in the field of informatics, mathematics, physics, economics, business studies, humanities or other relevant fields) or you already hold a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree that is not older than 6 months
- Ideally, you have already gained first practical experience in the context of the financial industry and/or demonstrated international skills in a study abroad
- You are interested in banking, financial & capital markets, and the regulatory environment
- Thanks to your cooperative nature, you quickly find your way into the team. You are characterized by good communication skills, willingness to perform, ability to work independently as well as good organizational skills. Your affinity for numbers and/or regulatory topics as well as your very good analytical skills help you to quickly familiarize yourself with new topics
- In addition, you have good knowledge in standard applications like MS Office, SAP, Sharepoint. Programming skills e.g. in VBA, SQL and/or Python would be a plus
- Furthermore, you are fluent in written and spoken German and English
Start date: 01/11/2023
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.