Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Working Student - Recovery & Resolution Planning (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
The main activities with regard to the Recovery and Resolution Plans of Clearstream are the preparation, maintenance and reporting of all relevant aspects related to these plans. A further objective is to operationalise the plans to the extent possible. This includes to test their operational effectiveness by the means of exercising the plans together with relevant stakeholders, e.g. Executive Management. In order to fulfil these tasks it is necessary to align the corresponding effort with several units within Clearstream Group such as Risk Management, Credit, Treasury, Controlling and Financial Accounting.
- You will support in the development and ongoing maintenance of recovery and wind-down & restructuring plans to ensure regulatory compliance with BRRD and CSDR
- You will assist the coordination and collection of information from key stakeholders to update recovery plan figures
- You willl gain interesting insights in the preparation and enhancement of playbooks for the recovery, restructuring and wind-down plans
- You will keep abreast of changes in regulations and industry best practices
- You are enrolled in an academic programme recognised by the state, preferably in Management/Economics/Business Administration.
- You are interested in financial market infrastructure, processes optimization and operational risk and you have good knowledge of the current regulatory environment with regard to RRP
- You have analytical skills, creativity, critical thinking and the ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- You are a team player with excellent communication skills
- You have advanced knowledge of MS Office
- You are profficient in written and spoken English, preferably also German
Start date: 01/07/2021
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.