Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Working Student - Regulatory Outsourcing Management (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
As a working student (f/m/d) you will support the international team of regulatory Outsourcing Coordinators in Deutsche Börse AG in Eschborn. You will work closely with other experts in the team and other group companies to keep the organizational framework (Policies and Procedures) up to date, support the review, evaluation and monitoring of services outsourced by Deutsche Börse Group's regulated group companies. The support for the supervision of outsourcing is provided along the complete lifecycle of the services from contract drafting, contract changes and ongoing regulatory risk analysis to regular and ad-hoc reporting to executive management. The department is part of the Second Line of Defense and its supporting activities are therefore closely intertwined with the tasks of other control units.
- You will assist in preparing and executing processes around the evaluation of services in regard to their regulatory relevance.
- You will gain interesting insights into the fields of the management and monitoring of group-wide outsourcing as well as the different stage gates passed through in order to outsource services.
- Furthermore, you will support the team by helping to carry out processes for completeness as well as quality assurance of records in the registry.
- In addition to this, you will perform activities and support within the framework of projects related to the monitoring of outsourcings and other services.
- You are enrolled at a state-recognized university as a regular student during the entire period of activity and have completed at least 2 semesters (Study focus in the field of computer science, mathematics, physics, economics, business studies, law, humanities or other relevant fields).
- You are interested in Banking, financial and capital markets, and the regulatory environment.
- Thanks to your cooperative nature, you quickly find your way into the team. You are characterized by good communication skills, willingness to perform, ability to work independently as well as good organizational skills. Your affinity for numbers and very good analytical skills help you to quickly familiarize yourself with new topics .
- You have very good knowledge of MS Office applications (especially Excel and SharePoint).
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
Start date: 15/10/2022
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Our hybrid work model
Personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we offer our employees the flexibility to work remotely several days per week in line with business needs and local regulation.