Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Working Student - Sales Associate for Analytics Sales - MD+S (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
The financial markets require quick, precise and accurate information. Market Data + Services (MD+S) offers trading participants low latency, high-quality data and intelligent analysis. Our customers include trading houses, wealth managers, algo traders, hedge funds, data providers and retail brokers. We offer comprehensive data and analytics, not only from the most important trading venues of the Deutsche Börse Group, such as Eurex, Xetra, 360T etc but also from international cooperation partners. As a working student (f/m/d) you will support the team in the Analytics Sales / MD+S department.
- You will assist the Analytics Sales team in promoting and selling the Analytics Suite of offerings
- You will support the global sales team in implementing sales strategies through market analysis, customer contact and processing customer inquiries and in managing the customer base with SAP C4 as well as supporting our customers in identifying the correct licensing
- You will be involved in the entire sales process and in cross-departmental projects
- You will observe industry developments and carry out competitive analysis
- In addition, you will also assist in the creation of presentations and reports
- You will gain interesting insights into the financial markets structure as well as knowledge of market data and analytics offerings
- Moreover, you will also learn how to effectively communicate, sell and negotiate the Analytics products
- You will take responsibility for gap analysis to find opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell to customers
- Furthermore, you will support the processing of customer agreements and entitlements
- You will actively participate in customer meetings
- You are enrolled as a regular student at a state-recognized university for the entire period of your employment and have completed at least 4 semesters, preferably in finance/economics
- Thanks to your communication skills, you will quickly find your way into the team and can also work independently
- Your affinity for numbers and very good analytical skills will help you quickly familiarize yourself with new topics in a dynamic environment
- You are motivated by a continuous process of learning and growth
- Additionally, you can confidently use MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- You are fluent in spoken and written German and English
Start Date: 01/10/2023
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.