Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Working Student - Scope Management (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
As a working student (f/m/d) you will support the Product Management Issuer CSD team of the Issuer Services & New Digital Markets area, in their responsibility of strategic prioritization and planning of Deutsche Börse’s next-generation digital post-trade platform D7.
You will be part of an international and highly motivated team, with colleagues working in Eschborn (Frankfurt am Main), Luxemburg and Chicago. Your areas of responsibilities will, amongst others, comprise tasks in project management and strategic planning. By joining us, you will set the cornerstone to work in a successful international company.
- You will support the Scope Manager in end-to-end project management across the business segments initiatives
- You will support the roadmap prioritisation based on business rational evaluations in collaboration with the Product Management leads
- You will assist in maintaining and further developing the Scope Management Framework
- Furthermore, you will lead the analysis of scope interdependencies between the involved delivery streams
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state-recognized university as a regular student and have completed at least 1 semester
- You are interested in financial services, well-structured thinking and good in analytical skills
- You have the ability to work independently with attention to details and as part of a team in an international environment
- You are focused on delivery and getting things done, with good organizational talent and communication skills
- In addition, you have very good knowledge in MS Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- You are proficient in written and spoken English as well as German
Start date: 01/10/2023
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.