Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Working Student - Vulnerability Management (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
Group Security establishes an intelligence driven security in Deutsche Börse Group which meets regulatory standards and supports a diverse infrastructure providing best practice security capabilities. The aim of the model is to minimise the risk to applications and data and to exclude not only external threats but also internal potential dangers, regardless of whether they are located in the company's own network or in the cloud.
As a working student (f/m/d) you will support the team as part of Vulnerability Management Unit under Section Cyber Protection.
- You will be supporting specialist in BAU and project activities related to many security tool e.g. Fortify, Rapid 7, CCS etc.
- You will be assisting in security related project management tasks.
- You will coordinate with several team members in the unit and in the section to fulfil time-bound tasks.
- You will prepare meeting minutes and process documents under supervision from service delivery manager and Head of Units.
- You will gain huge knowledge insights on Cyber Security Management and Security Process Management.
- Furthermore, you gain first hand-experience in regulated work environment for Finance Industry.
- You are enrolled during the entire period of activity at a state recognized university as a regular student.
- Ideally, you have already gained experience in context of security and testing.
- You are interested in IT security of IT systems.
- You have good knowledge of Microsoft products and understanding of agile methodology.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.