- Duration: 12 months
- Division: CFO division (Chief Financial Officer)
- Start: flexible year-round
- Location: Frankfurt/Main (Eschborn) / Luxembourg
- Target group: graduates holding a Master’s degree with a focus on business administration, finance or similar field of study; Bachelor graduates with excellent grades, relevant internships and professional experience are also welcome to apply.
Financial Trainee Programme (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Group • Frankfurt am Main
Dates & facts
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Are you ready to kick-start you career in the area of finance? Can you handle responsibility at an early stage in your career? Push or start your career with a challenging rotation programme within the division of the Chief Finance Officer of Deutsche Boerse Group. We will offer you several job rotations in different areas such as Finance, Risk, Investor Relations and Treasury. You will be based in one of our headquarters in Frankfurt am Main or Luxembourg depending on your choice and get insights into our other international offices. With us you will have the chance to contribute to the success of one of the largest international exchange organisations in the world. After successfully passing the 1-year-rotation-programme, we will offer you a permanent position.
What you can expect
- You will work in the above-mentioned areas and learn from experienced colleagues in a collaborative, supportive, open and international environment
- You will take on increasing responsibility and deliver work that’s of real value to our business
- We will help you to create business relationships and build up a wide network
- You will benefit from technical and soft skills trainings which are fast-paced and interactive
- Throughout the whole programme you will be supported from your individual mentor
What we are looking for
- You are ready to take on responsibility and you want to make an impact!
- You want to contribute to the company’s goals and you bring a proactive mindset
- You are initiative and goal-oriented and respond positively to challenges
- You are eager to work in an international and dynamic environment
- You have strong analytical and conceptual skills, think critically and you like to solve problems
- You are patient to work with different sorts of clients and you are keen to build and maintain interpersonal relationships at a professional level
…and what else?
- You successfully finished University (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree) in Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Mathematics or have an equivalent professional qualification
- You have up to two years of work experience
- You are fluent in English. German and/or French would be an advantage
Send email E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
What makes us different
Learning from different perspectives, guided by a mentor – these are just a few examples our current trainees especially like about the programme.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Apply via our online application portal. Please upload all the necessary documents such as your CV, overview of grades, degree certificate and, if applicable, your employment references.
After checking your documents, we will invite you to a telephone interview with the specialist department. If we think you would fit in well with us, you will receive an invitation to our interview day, which will also take place online or on site.
On this day we get to know each other better and you work together with other participants on a business case study. After successful completion of the interview day, we will send you feedback shortly afterwards and, if applicable, offer you a position in our Financial Trainee Programme.