Your area of work:
Are you ready to kick-start your career at the heart of the financial industry and drive technological advancement? You want to get to know to our IT (CIO/COO) division from various perspectives? Then our IT Trainee Program might be just the right fit for you.
During the challenging 18-month program, you will gain insights into strategic IT projects, business processes as well as the working culture at Deutsche Börse Group from various perspectives.
What you can expect?
- An individually shaped rotation program – depending on your interests and prior experiences.
- Work in different teams (3 rotations) within our CIO/COO division and learn from our highly motivated teams.
- Regular feedback on your personal and professional development as well as targeted learning opportunities
- Support by one of our managers, acting as your individual career coach
- An attractive compensation and benefit package with a permanent contract from day one
- Responsibility at an early stage with an international network and challenging projects and assignments
- You will start building a network with the other trainees in our company and be able to learn from each other in various networking activities
Do I qualify?
- You hold a relevant Master’s degree, for example in engineering, sciences or IT or equivalent
- You are required to have completed your Master's degree by the time you will start
- You graduated within the last 12 months
- You have ideally already gained theoretical and practical knowledge regarding relevance and functioning of capital markets as well as in-depth understanding of business principles and processes
- You have strong analytical and conceptual skills, think critically and you like to solve problems
- You are eager to contribute actively to the company’s goals and you bring in a proactive mindset
- You have a keen desire to leverage new technologies and apply them within the Financial Services Business Lines
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills in English. Additional languages are a plus