Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Information Security Risk Management Specialist - 2nd Line of Defence (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
You will work as a member of the central Information Security 2nd Line of Defence team which is embedded in the Chief Risk Officer area of Deutsche Börse Group. This function provides effective independent oversight and monitoring of information security. Within the IS Risk team you will contribute to all 2nd line of defence processes which serve to articulate the information security risks of the organisation.
- You support the maintenance, further development and continual improvement of the Group’s 2nd line information security risk management framework and processes to ensure their ongoing effectiveness
- You conduct assessment and monitoring activities to ensure that information security risks are identified, assessed, treated, and reported to relevant stakeholders
- In addition, you provide challenge to the 1st line of defence functions
- You contribute to monitoring and reporting obligations of information security status and risks to senior management bodies and/or relevant committees
- You are involved in overseeing risk treatment measures
- You guide counterparts in Deutsche Börse Group entities in implementing, supporting, and executing the information security risk management framework and processes
- You have successfully completed your university degree in a relevant field
- You have gained three to five years of experience in a related information security management role, ideally in a financial service company
- You have in-depth knowledge of regulations, for example BAIT, MaRisk, CSSF Circulars, and a very good understanding of industry frameworks and standards such as ISO 2700x, ISF SoGP, or COBIT
- You are knowledgeable about IT Security solutions you have and a very good understanding of current trends in information security management and governance
- You have excellent analytical skills, creativity, critical thinking, and the ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- You command over very good presentation and inter-personal skills
- You are proficient in English and German
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.