Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Information Security Officer (f/m/d)
EUREX Frankfurt AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
You are part of the Trading Design & Delivery Department that defines the properties of the trading system and runs the Eurex derivatives exchange.
In this position, you take the responsibility to monitor and take action on the fulfillment of all outsourced services regarding first line Information Security of Eurex Frankfurt AG to ensure that the requirements of the relevant regulations are adequately covered.
- Monitor the fulfilment of the outsourced Information Security services
- Review, understand, classify and keep track of all Information Security findings and monitor their mitigation in close alignment with the Information Owner of Eurex Frankfurt AG
- Follow up with the relevant organisational areas of Deutsche Börse AG on Information Security matters related to Eurex Frankfurt AG
- Prepare regular reporting on Information Security status from a first line perspective for attention of the Eurex Frankfurt AG board
- Support the maintenance of the Internal Control System regarding first line Information Security processes
- University degree or comparable qualification with a focus on Information Technology and/or Information Security
- Work experience on Information Security and Information Technology preferably in the financial industry
- Good understanding of the regulatory landscape and fulfilment of these requirements from an Information Security perspective and passion to extend knowledge in this area
- Good communication skills in written and spoken English and German (minimum B2)
- High degree of teamwork, lateral thinking and problem-solving skills
- High degree of self-organisation, flexible and self-motivated
- Ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.