Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Intern - Recovery & Resolution Planning (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
You area of work
The main activities with regard to the Recovery and Resolution Plans of Clearstream are the preparation, maintenance and reporting of all relevant aspects related to these plans. A further objective is to operationalise the plans to the extent possible. This includes to test their operational effectiveness by the means of exercising the plans together with relevant stakeholders, e.g. Executive Management. In order to fulfil these tasks it is necessary to align the corresponding effort with several units within Clearstream Group such as Risk Management, Credit, Treasury, Controlling and Financial Accounting.
- You will assist in the development and ongoing maintenance of recovery and wind-down & restructuring plans to ensure regulatory compliance with BRRD and CSDR
- You will support in the coordination and collection of information from key stakeholders to update recovery plan figures
- You will support in the preparation and enhancement of playbooks for the recovery, restructuring and wind-down plans
- You will keep abreast of changes in regulations and industry best practices
- You are enrolled in an academic programme recognised by the state, preferably in Management/Economics/Business Administration
- You show interest in financial market infrastructure, processes optimization and operational risk and knowledge of the current regulatory environment with regard to RRP
- You have analytical skills, creativity, critical thinking and the ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- You show commitment, have the ability to work independently, motivation and accurac, team player and have excellent communication skills
- You have advanced knowledge of MS Office
- You are proficient in written and spoken English, preferably also German
Start date: 01/10/2023
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.