Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
DevOps Engineer (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Deutsche Börse Xetra/Eurex Operations is responsible for the day-to-day operations, deployment, and handling of applications and databases on-premise and in the cloud.
We cover the full scope of the Deutsche Börse Trading (Xetra, Eurex, etc.), Clearing and Risk systems including their infrastructure. You will join a high-performance international department dealing with innovative technologies in an international environment.
Your team consists of outstanding engineers responsible for the on-prem and cloud OpenShift infrastructure. In detail, the team runs, improves, and operates an OpenShift container solution hosting critical Deutsche Börse Group applications.
- You work in a team of skilled engineers with cloud and on-prem backgrounds
- Together you design, implement, and operate our OpenShift infrastructure on multiple Cloud Service Providers (GCP & Azure) as well as on-premise
- We love infrastructure as a code, using ArgoCD, Terraform and Ansible in a GitOps approach
- Monitoring is done via Sysdig Monitor & Grafana/Prometheus & Loki, with alerting via Opsgenie
- We are technologically open and pick the tool that best fits the job. We try to constantly evolve our tool stack, as well as optimise internal processes, preferably through automation
- We work in agile and modern ways, having dailies, sprints, retrospectives
- We work in a flexible model; where we aim to have 2 days per week on-site to collaborate and communicate as a team
- You have a background as a Linux Engineer, Cloud Engineer, or DevOps Engineer
- You bring a good knowledge of a Kubernetes flavour
- You are keen to share knowledge and help other teams to design applications for Kubernetes
- You are willing to participate in our shift rotation and 24/7 on call duties
- Strong organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise between production relevant issues, with a willingness to assume overall responsibility of a topic
- You have a passion for the work you do and are curious to learn more about new technologies and continually develop yourself
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.